Sunday, February 27, 2005

Thinking about warmer weather!

Feeling:        Weather:



Dominic & Amelia are still sick but at least all of the bug is out of their systems ..... Now they both are sneezing oh well its better then having the flu just hope they both can make it to school tomorrow

I'm doing the happy dance since I was able to play in PSP last night and I made this webset for my blog ...... What do you think of it? I still have to make a few buttons for it deciding if I want butterflies or flowers or both LOL

Chris & Yumi's tablecloth is starting to take shape .....I have 32 of the 204 motifs done. Hopefully I'll find some time this week to block some doilies the pile just keeps on getting bigger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.