Saturday, March 19, 2005

I've Been RAOK'ed

I've was RAOK'ed yesterday by a very secret Fairy from Crochetville .... she used my address for the return address so I guess I'll never know who she is. Thank you secret Fairy you sure startrf my weekend off perfect. She sent me a box of lovely stationary (boy do I go through it)....... Sending you a GREAT BIG HUG!

I work some more on my blog putting up some percentage bars ..... hopefully nobody heard my cussing, I still have to do a few more graphics for this blog .... just call me lazy LOL

Hope your having a FANTASTIC weekend !!!!!

Within your heart, keep one still secret spot
"Where dreams may go"

1 comment:

  1. I think blogger is down .... I can't work on it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.