Monday, September 5, 2005

Is it Christmas

I've been crocheting a lot of Christmas ornaments for the ornament swap at Crochetville and to put on packages for family and friends. So far I have a bunch of little stockings made (I'll be putting little goodies in them), clothes pin angels,rudulf heads,snowflakes and icecles made out of thread. Amelia keeps on asking if any of them are for her LOL.I figure a couple more weeks of making ornaments and I should have enough plus some left over to put in the basket I keep by our front door for unexpected people that stop by during the holidays!

I plan on making an afghan for Yumi for Christmas using this pattern and making it into a pillowghan for her:

Pineapple square


1 comment:

  1. I hope your making some ornaments for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.