Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Artic COLD!!!!

Boy is it COLD outside we're having an artic blast right now and the wind chill is 2 degrees BRRRRRRRR!!!

I finished all the crocheted Christmas gifts I had planned but decided to make somemore LOL working on some snowflakes (can never have enough) and also some more kitchen towels .... I'll be putting them in my big basket by the front door for unexpected freinds stopping by :)

Talked to David last night his doctors appointment has been changed to the 14th .... he had his blood work done yesterday and his liver went down a very very little bit.... I guess that's good news in a way

Still havn't heard anything from Jeannine, Have you?

Hope your day is FANTASTIC and your staying warm!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

~Credits~
AV made by Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.