Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I Joined PSP4all

A couple months ago I was out surfing around looking for a learning graphic group to join since I really miss "The Graphic Groove" and came across psp4all and told myself that after the first of the year i would join it.Well last week I went and joined the group and so far I am really enjoying the lessons.

Here's what I've made so far:

Image hosting by Photobucket


The heart is from a lesson there..... I made a lot of them in all differant colors

We had to do a Calendar for Feb. and here's mine

Image hosting by Photobucket


The heart plant was made by me ..... Im soooo proud of it :) The Valentine girl is @GBT

~~~~Note~~~~
Graphics Groove is getting back together .....
boy will I be playing in psp alot :)

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.