Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bunny's are taking OVER!

Cute little Bunny's are taking Over! Yesterday was a day filled with bunny's,It all started at PSP4all's "Funny Bunny" tutorial from last week then when I was at Crochetvile's forum Teresa posted a really cute little Egg bunny cozy and of course I just had to print out the pattern for it(nice way to use up some scrape yarn)

Here's my Funny Bunny for psp4all:

Image hosting by Photobucket


Hopefully she's a magicail bunny and will bring warmer weather my way!

I already crocheted 2 little bunny's but still plan to make a bunch more :)..... if you want to take a peek at the link for the pattern here it is:

Bunny Egg Cozy

Isn't it cute, my plastic eggs for Easter baskets sure will be unique

1 comment:

  1. I hope a little crochet bunny hops over my way "hint hint"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.