Friday, March 3, 2006

Came in like a Lion

March came in like a LION here. The roads are still able to skate on but it's supposed to warm up over the weekend.I still have some more updateing to do for Feb. but I'll be getting to it later (I have today off of work)

The partners for the Floral Frenzy Swap at Crochetville have been posted WOOOOHOOO!
I already have 3 flowers done for each of my partners ..... I am doing my flowers in thread I sure hope that they'll like them! I already have one surprise gift done that all the flowers will go into :).I won't be posting any pictures of what I've made for my partners until I have their packages in the mail

*REMINDER* = Have to remember to add the button for the swap here on my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.