Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy First Day of SPRING!

It's hard to beleive that's it's the first day of Spring with the cold weather where having here .... but I know it's just around the corner. Amelia and I planted some seeds over the weekend for our veggie garden that are sitting on the kithen window sill soaking up the sunshine :) I wonder who will be the first one in my family to spot a robin?

I made my March calender the other day for psp4all ..... I know I'm late getting my calender done but at least I have it up LOL


Image hosting by Photobucket


I did alot of crocheting over the weekend

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Michele,
    I did not know you had a blog! Cold in Michigan? It is freezing here too in England! I can't wait for summer. Last year at the same time, we had 20°C, and today it is barely 6°C. We should see lots of daffodils everywhere but they are barely out!
    Have a great day, Michele!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.