Thursday, March 2, 2006

Where Did Feb. Go?

I just noticed today I only posted one entry in my blog for Feb.
when I came to update my blog, so I am going to try and do a quick
update for Feb before I start on March stuff LOL

~~~Crochet Updates~~~

Here's a picture of how my Grandma's Flower Garden is so far it's
on our basement couch





I put it on our bed today(queen size) and I figure that I have 2 more rows
of flowers to make then make up some half flowers for the sides.
I am useing a size G hook and each hex takes about 10 min. to do.
I am almost out of white yarn so it looks like this afghan is going
to cost me some $$ now since I 've been using up all my scrapes lol

If you want to see a bigger picture here's the link


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My daughter LOVED her Love Bug from
Annie's Attic free pattern on Feb 1st



if you want to see it bigger here's the link

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dee of CrochetWithDee had guest bloggers while she celebrated her birthday for a week with her family
(it was winter break) and she chose my entry as the winner
I was sooooooo excited when I found out that I won the gift certificate
to Jo Annes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A great BIG thank you to the Crochetville Fairy or should I say Crochetville Cupid since I received my package on Valentine's Day
I was sooooo surpised and excited when I opened up my box Thank you Thank You Crochetville Fairy are you a psychic? I received 2 thread pattern books and lots of thread. Can't wait to get started



Bigger picture


One of my son's got engaged yesterday and I'll be making up the bride & groom bears . I already know the first angel I'll be making is the one from Japan for my DL she's from Japan .... that's why I asked if the Chrichetville Fairy is also a psychic

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget to tell us what you get w/the certificate ... some yarn or thread, or a new pattern book? Maybe some hooks ...
    Congratulations, Michele!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good design!
    http://csjeujwr.com/ywru/kfnn.html | http://alwnxnjc.com/fpaj/ymhy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work!
    [url=http://csjeujwr.com/ywru/kfnn.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://iurxmzpe.com/amin/btym.html]Cool site[/url]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.