Monday, May 8, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!!!

Sorry I havn't been around to update here for some time but I've been really busy around the house getting everything ready for Dominic's graduation ..... Chris & Yumi will be comeing in from Hawaii, and Dave and Kathy will be driveing in from Maine (Dave always said he'll never make the drive again here I wonder what's up with that)

My backyard is looking really good I still have to fixed some of my flower bed borders .... boy did the winter do damage! My veggie seeds are starting to pop and hopefully I'll be able to plant the rest of the veggies this comeing weekend. Amelia has a TON of flower seeds to plant after school this week LOL

Hope your MOnday is off to a GREAT start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.