Tuesday, May 23, 2006

More Catching up :)



Boy will I ever get caught up here LOL
At PSP4ALL I made the this cute little mermaid from a tutorial .... I really like how she turned out!



I joined another Crochet forum "CrochetMania" I like that it's a small group sometimes the bigger forums get so overwelming. I signed up for the doily swap there the other day .... now to go through all my patterns and figure out what doily I want to make for the swap

~~~At Home~~~
Still busy around the house getting every thing ready for Dominics Graduation, One week from today I will be seeing Sailor son #2(3 years is such a long time) and it's my last day of work until the next school year WOOOOHOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.