Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Crochetmania ----- Swap & Cal

Here's the beautifully unique doily I received from Sheela at Crochetmania's doily swap



  


The table it is on is a cresent shaped table and the whole family really likes how it looks on it

Thanks again Shella I will treasure it always!!

Vims & Shaheen your doilies are just about finished along with a little goodie :)
Soooo glad that your back Vims after your move!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been working on dishcloths for one of the cals at Crochetmamia to put in my big wicker basket that I put out at Christmas time for guests to pick stuff from but whats happening to me is every time I get a bunch made up someone stops by and wants some of the Dishcloths LOL

here's the pile I have going right now



  


Hope you have a FANTASTIC day!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.