Sunday, October 1, 2006

Sept. Pixel Tag Wars

Well the tags are starting to come in that I picked out from one of my groups that im in at yahoo "Pixel Tag Wars" Boy was there a lot of FANTASTIC tags that came through this month I had a really hard time deciing what ones I wanted!! Thank you Ladies for getting together in one group and offering your GREAT Tags for free

These were made by Lorri
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This one Lady Legend made for me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'll be posting more tags as they come in :) Hopefully I'll be able to have some time tochange my blog layout for Halloween this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.