Friday, December 8, 2006

Christmas at "FMH"


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Today I'm sharing something with you that is very dear to my heart from my old website my Christmas pages. I made it in 2001 for my 2 sailor son's & their friends. I still have to grab a box of Kleenex whenever I visit these pages because I think of where my son's were that Christmas and what they were doing

ENJOY!

"From Michele's Heart" Christmas

"God Speed To Our Troops"

Please leave a comment so that I can visit you during the Holidays

1 comment:

  1. I remember when you made your Christmas pages I had my kleenex handy this time!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.