Sunday, February 25, 2007

Rain, Snow & Ice

That's what the weather around here is today so it's a perfect day to pull out my crochet!

I started on a baby afghan yesterday I still don't know if it will go towards my Church's Afghan booth raffle or to my Grandbaby LOL Either way it's made with LOVE!
Still working on some "swap" stuff I'm almost done with my tea cosy for the swap at Mania can't say what I'm making for my secret pal at the ville (wink,wink)

The Wedding is getting closer and closer can't wait to see everybody!!!!

Hope your day is surrounded by loved ones and that nothing but good things come your way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.