Saturday, March 3, 2007

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!

Today has started off to be a wonderful day I woke up with just a little bit of pain, the sun it shineing (it's still really cold outside though) and everthing is going really good with all my kids what more can I ask for

I'm almost done with the baby blanket that I'm working on and the tea cosy is looking really nice for the swap at Crochetmania I have been also busy working on a couple things for my Secret Pal at the ville ...... My DH says that theres a crochet project everwhere he turns in the house LOL

Hope your day is off to a wonderful start and that your weekend is perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.