Sunday, April 29, 2007

Celine & Elvis

My family watches American Idol and we were blown away on the 25th by Celine signing with Elvis! My dh was out of the room when the song started and I hurried up and told him to come here Elvis is in the house(he thought I was joking) I turned up the TV and he came running LOL
This is for you Jim ...... This is one of his favorite songs



Of course JIm had to sing along and I told him "Your Going To Hollywood".... he doesn't have a good voice but he sang this song to perfection I was amazed hearing how good he was


May Elvis always be in your house and in your heart!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.