Tuesday, June 19, 2007

School's Out For Summer & More


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Today's the first day of Summer Vacation for Julian & Amelia .... boy was it nice not haveing to set the alarm clock last night and being able to sleep in LOL

This year was a very good school year for all my kids still at home!!!
Dominic made the deans list twice. Julian's had A's & B's for final grades and also won 2 medals in Tennis. Amelia had all A's every card marking and won 2 medals..... one for Academic Honor Roll and the other one for Citizenship Recognition Honor Roll.

WAY TO GO Dominc, Julian & Amelia!!!!!!

More

Some days it's hard being a Military Mom!!! On Father's Day we found out that sailor son #2 is at the "sandbox" for a couple of weeks ..... I don't know what is harder for the Military families back home a long deployment or a quick in & out!!!!
Yesterday while I was weeding my garden my tears helped to water everything ( I try not to cry around my children because I'm the strong one that keeps my family all together) I don't know how I would be able to handle everything if I didn't have children still at home!!!

GODSPEED TO ALL OF OUR TROOPS

Crochet

I've been busy crocheting stuff for my SP at the Mania .... I only have 1 more thing to make from the list that I made at the beginning of the swap Hope she likes everything :)

I signed up for the Christmas In July wish list at the "Ville" this morning I already see a few wishes I can grant! I always have such a BLAST with Christmas in July at the Ville

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your brilliant children! :)

    Just wanted you to know that I am almost finished with your doily. I have 9 more rows to go. This thing is getting big and it's more complicated than I expected! But I think it's beautiful and You'll enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.