Wednesday, June 27, 2007

This & That

With the Summertime here I hope I'll be able to update my blog as much as I would like to ..... I love the HOT weather so I'm outside a lot!

Family:
All My kids are doing really good, salor son #2 is back safe in Japan Thank you for the prayers and ecards and a GREAT BIG HUG goes to my good friend Peggy for being there for me ... your all the GREATEST!)

Crochet:

I should be all done with the goodies I'm making for my swap partner at the "Mania" by this weekend just have to pick up a few more store bought goodies to add to her box then it will be ready to be shipped out ..... my goal target date to ship out is July 10th :)

I'm testing a doily pattern for Kathy at Crochet N BeadsI saw the post at the "Ville" asking for pattern testers and just couldn't resist trying this doily here's the link if you want to see the doily it sure is turning out beautiful and I'm having a blast working on it..... my DH already called the doily for himself he does that every now and then so that I don't give it away LOL.

I'm also working on my wip's boy do I have a lot!!!!!! Sorry I haven't been posting any crochet pictures but as soon as I'm done with the swap at the "Mania" be on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.