Thursday, June 7, 2007

What A Week So Far ......

Monday June 4th:
Both Sailor Son #2 (David) and Dominic where in the air. David was flying to his next deployment on a 20 hour flight, Dominic was on his way back home to Michigan from Hawaii

Tuesday June 5th
Dominic arrived home after being away for 6 weeks. David arrived in Japan. Last day of work .... I sure am going to miss all my kids hopefully I'll see alot of you next year at a new school

Wednesday June 6th
My family just got bigger again

Jacob Hedayauki (the strong one in Japanese) was born on June 6 th
12:25 Hawaii time 6:25 Michigan time
He weighed in at 6 lbs 8 oz and is 19" long
Jacob has a full head of black hair and even has sideburns (they come down to the middle of his ears) LOL

I'll be posting some pictures of Jacob as soon as Christopher sends some my way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.