Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Long Weekend

Today is a much better day for me! As a lot of you know I work at a school and I'm off for Thanksgiving vacation (Doing the Happy Dance) hopefully I can get a lot done around the house and get the guys to put up the Christmas lights outside. Last night I was in the crochet zone and was able to get a lot done and even started another project I know I'm crazy LOL. I also did some of my Christmas shopping online last night love the free shipping stores are having now also used a few codes at bath & body works :)

Just in case I don't get a chance to get online tomarrow (I'm doing all the cooking)I want to wish everybody a "Happy Gooble Gooble Day"!

Peggy: Every Holiday you remind to put up the link to my Holiday page from my old website this year I'm way ahead of you.

Happy Thanksgiving

ENJOY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.