Friday, November 9, 2007

Thank a Soldier!

Something cool that Xerox is doing for Our Soldier's serving In Iraq

"Let's Say Thanks"

If you go to this web site you can pick out a thank you card, write a message and Xerox will have it sent to a service person that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services

You can also view messages that have been sent as well as responses from some of the servicemen/women.

A nice way to show support. You can send as many as you wish.


CROCHET:

A friend in one of my groups shared this You Tube Video .... It's always nice to learn something new

1 comment:

  1. Great tips! Just goes to show you can learn something new everyday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.