Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Year , New Me

Sorry I haven't been posting anything here in a long time but I was having some issues within myself about a couple of online friends at one of my forums...... It was getting to the point where I was not trusting anyone and I don't want to be that type of person I lived that way for many years and just don't want to be a hard ass again!!!!! I come online to relax and have some fun and that's how it's going to be in 2008 ..... I have enough stress in real life and I'm not going to put up with any online

Well I did some venting now I feel better!

THIS & THAT

CROCHET 1:
I received my invite to Ravelry in November and just got around to going there, it's going to take awhile to get the hang of it there but I think I'll have a blast once I figure everything out....... I'm known as FMH in it

Crochet 2:
I'm working on a Mystery Doily in one of my forums and I really like how it's turning out ...... all I know right now is that it will have 17 roses in it, I did my roses in a pale yellow. I printed out the new installment this morning and will start working on it again tonight

Crochet 3: Call me crazy but since I was all caught up on my Mystery doily yesterday I decided to start on another Round Ripple (4th one) this one will be for me LOL I'll be posting a picture of the one I made for my DH for Christmas sometime this week so be on the lookout :)

Crochet 4: Last of what I've been working on I promise ...... I finally finished the last of the squares for a pillowghan that I started a while back now just have to put them all together.Another WIP I pulled out is a rose coverlet that I just got tired of looking at and working on I started it a couple of years ago and it should be finished in the next couple of weeks or sooner ..... I'm working on the edging


I'm going to try and update here more often so be on the lookout ;)

BE NICE & PLAY NICE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.