Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This & That

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile but I've been busy around the house ..... Spring cleaning and trying to get somewhat ready for Julian's graduation (June 6th)it's going to be here before I know it!

Crochet

I have one Magic wings doily done and started on the last rnd of the second one this morning, should have #2 done tonight so be on the lookout for both of them in the next couple of days along with a few more goodies I've been working on :)

Amelia is in the mood to crochet agian (I don't push her)and she's trying her hand at making Amigurumi's so far so good ..... of course I'm also making them too LOL. Some of them that I make will be going to Jacob for part of his Christmas gift .... the pressure is really on for mine and Amelia'a amigurumi's to look good since as some of you know my dil Yumi is Japanesse and her and Jacob are living in Japan right now while Sailor son #1 is doing his job

Have to start getting ready for work Hope you have a FANTASTIC day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.