Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Care Package #2 From Camp

My Secret Pal "CrochetCamper" from Camp Tweetsie sent me another care package it arrived yesterday ..... boy is she SPOILING me I wonder who she is!!!!!!

Here's a Picture of everything that she sent me:



Picture of all the crochet goodies:



List of crochet goodies: more take one free patterns Magnolia baby afghan, Pastels Poncho, Crested Wave Afghan, Aran Afghan, Cable Squares Afghan, Sugar'nCream Crochet Bag, Hat & Scarf, Pretty Pastel Pot Holders from Annie's Attic, 2 village yarn craft cotton ... fantastic colors sp!!!!

Bonous Goodies :



List: Notecard set,shaped pad with matching pen, garden gloves, Ghirardelli dark chocolate with caramel ( I've already hid those from my family lol) a bookmark to go with a very unique book--- "Hooked on Murder" a crochet Mystery by Betty Hechtman it also comes with a delicious recipe & crochet pattern ..... can't wait to start reading it once all my quests are gone!!!!

Thank you sooooooo much CampCrocheter you sure did brighten up my hectic day and started my week off PERFECT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.