Sunday, July 13, 2008

29 Years

I'm not superstitious at all in fact 29 years ago today it was Friday the 13 th and I got Married I LOVE it when my Anniversary falls on a Friday LOL

Here's a few Pictures taken 29 years ago and we're still going strong!!..... Jim & I have known each other since we were little. Our parents were very close to each other when we were growing up so we'd see each other all the time.It was weird when we first got married calling his folks Mom & Dad after all the years of calling them Aunt Clara & Uncle Jack. I wore my Mothers Wedding gown and Jim was in creme colored tails. We had the reception in my oldest brothers backyard (he had an acre of land) My other brother worked for Mohawk liquor at the time and we had the best open bar around ...... we still have 2 5th's of Kahlua left ;)












1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and may you have many more years together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.