Sunday, July 13, 2008

This and That

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I've been busy at Camp Tweetsie, trying to finish up a couple of goodies I'm crocheting for my known secret pal, being sneaky and leaving camp to be a nurse and also a dr. ............nurse= my mother lives with us and she's 84 years old she's been having some health issues the last couple of weeks and it seems that everything is under control now ( had to change some medications) keeping my fingers crossed that the new batch of lab work comes back positive.Doctor= my dh's knee buckled when he was going down the basement stairs and he landed on it. His knee swelled up 3 times it's normal size and he couldn't walk he's VERY stubborn and wouldn't go to the hospital soooooo it was ice packs upon ice packs to get it down, Jim is able to walk now but he still needs help at times ...... I still think it has something to do with the pins in his leg but like I said earlier he's VERY STUBBORN!

Camp Tweetsie

I'm still at Camp Tweetsie having a blast with all the activities going on there.... I've been going on scavenger hunts, trying to identify wildlife , also trying to guess campers baby pictures ( boy is this a hard contest) I have'nt tried any of the unque recipes that have been posted

One of the prankster from one of the camps sent me a .......



in the mail with a note attached to it saying "Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Go In The Water ................" picture taken in our pool ;)

My SP sure has been spoiling me even though I told her she doesn't have to ... she has a lot going on in her life right now ... sending some great big hugs your way sp!
Here's what "Secret Camp Crocheter" sent me in her last camp care package ( sorry it took me so long to post it here ..... PLEASE don't have me pick weeds around camp)







Can't wait to find out who you are "Secret Camp Crocheter" it's getting closer & closer to when we reveal ourselves


Holidays In July
At the "ville" in July you can make a wish list for Holidays In July and elf's around the "ville" try and grant some of your wishes

An Elf from Poland sent me this wonderful charted doily book.


I had a couple more wishes granted but I just haven't taken pictures yet be on the lookout ffor them in the next couple of days :)

Hope your keeping cool & enjoying your summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.