Sunday, August 24, 2008

2008 CGOAG Medal Status

2008 Crochet Games of Ancient Greece Medal Status:

The closing ceremonies are scheduled to begin at 8 AM Eastern time on August 24.
Official time to stop work on your crochet challenge is 11 AM Eastern time on August 24.
I finished all of my Amineko's yesterday and I'm so excited that I meet my challenge. I signed up to do 2 Amineko's but my personal trainer told me that she thought I could make 4 and I did it ...... doing the happy dance :0)

Group Picture:



Here's pictures of each one .... they haven't been named yet I don't know if we'll have a naming day yet or not , I just might decide to let the lucky person who gets one to name it themselves :)

This one is going to Jacob (my grandson)






Amelia's favorite color right now is green and this one was made for her





I did it ........ I Won A Gold Medal ....... WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.