Monday, August 4, 2008

Summer Camp Reveal Package

Summer Camp at the "Ville" is over with until next year ;(
I had a BLAST being in Camp Tweetsie and all the activities at camp .... we went on scavenger hunts had to identify wildlife and guess some campers baby pictures LOL I received my reveal package on July 30th but this is the first chance I've had to upload the pictures ( sailor son #3 is getting ready to leave for boot camp on the 6th and boy has my house has had a lot of traffic the last week!) I'm still blown away and speechless about all the wonderful goodies my secret pal sent to me

Here's a picture of all the goodies she sent my way



Now onto the list of goodies

A huge green tote bag, a cute fuzzy yellow monkey,little lunch box style tin loaded with candy: 4 white Kit Kat bars, and a bag of Hersey's miniatures I already had one of the kit kats , a coffee mug from the state of Virgina with lots of info on it ( that's where she's from) some French Vanilla New England Coffee that's smells soooo YUMMY to put in my mug , Wild Honeysuckle body lotion & bubble bath from Bath & Body works, a big shower puff, goodies by Lollysticks: address book, blank note cards and a journal, some stationary to write to sailor son's,Aunt Lydia's crochet thread in pastels, 2 Patons Silverlash in black dazzle, 2 Patons Classic Wool color: rich red, 2 Dark Sage Simply Soft, Cro-Tat hook,more take one patterns : Crochet one skein lap throw,crochet tote & scarf,rich treasures crochet throw, one skein crochet scarf, crochet corner to corner throw, sunscape throw, little crochet jacket, Waikiki scarf, baby lullaby afghan, Exquisite doilies pattern book by Patricia Kristoffersen ..... It has a doily named Michele in it ( she spells my name the right way with only one "l" instead of 2) LOL

If that wasn't enough she made me a BEAUTIFUL afghan, it might sound weird with the weather we're having right now in Michigan but I can't wait to use it . Nobody has ever made me an afghan before and I was in tears ... I feel so special!

Here's a picture of then afghan taken outside on my glider



I bet you want to know who the "BESTEST summer camp pal" is well it's
Drum Roll Please,
.........................................
.........................................
.........................................
.........................................
.........................................
.........................................
.........................................
.........................................
.........................................
.........................................
.........................................
.........................................
Karen /kwoolls

Karen I will treasure everything always!!!!

2 comments:

  1. you blog is nice.
    nice pictures ;p

    if you could visit my blog I'll be glad:

    mgamp3.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele,
    I'm Jessica. I believe I came across your old blog a few times, I think it came up on a search for the infamous Easter Doily.Ive noticed that you are a member at Crochet Box, and I've wanted to join for a long time..is there any way you could pass my email on to the Forum Leader? Or see if I could get approved? I did see that Crochet Box, has closed for summer. Do you know when they will be back? I love crochet so much & as everyone else, I'm in love with vintage crochet..mostly thread crochet and beautiful doilies. ;) Please keep my email and stay in touch. I like your blog and your posts and I'm book marking you.
    Thank you Michele and thanks for reading my post.
    ~ Jessica
    ilovcrochet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.