Friday, March 27, 2009

The Ultimate Blog Party 2009 is HERE!

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

The Ultimate Blog Party 2009 has started and it is HUGE. It runs from March 20th - 27th with tons going on all week.

If you are stopping by from the Ultimate Blog Party, I hope you’ll stay a few minutes and look around ( sorry I haven't updated in a while).

There are so many cool prizes to be won at this year’s Ultimate Blog Party, but my top three picks would be:

1.#58 Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixer
Provided by: Moms Who Think

2.#23 $50 gift certificate to Target Stores
Provided by: Agoosa

3.#87 “Insider’s Beauty Collection” of Avon products
Provided by: callwhenyougetthere.com

Off to do some partying ..... I have off of work today ;)

7 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm stopping by from the UMP 2009 party...isn't it cool? Hope we all win some goodies ;>

    Am new to the blogging scene so hope it all falls into place soon :> Do come over to visit/subscribe/ follow my blog at http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Stopping in from the blog party! Beautiful crochets!

    Have a great weekend!

    -Valerie

    jasonvalerieand3crazykids.blogspot.com
    momslivingfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fellow Michele with one L... wonderful... We need to stick together! LOL... Nice to meet you dear...

    Blessings..

    Beelieve You Can
    Psalm 18:29

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from a fellow Michigander and mother of multiples! Found you via UBP. What a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Stopping by to say hi and that you have a beautiful blog site. I got off to a late start with the UBP 2009. Hope you don't mind me partying after hours!LOL
    Jennifer
    First Birthday Party Invitations

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a straggler! Just stopping by from late hours at the UBP 2009!

    I'll definitely be returning!

    Carla
    http://myseogal.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Saw that you had linked to my blog during the UB Party. Sorry you didn't win the Avon prize. Stop by and visit sometime and/or shop at my store: www.youravon.com/jenniferwolf

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.