Saturday, November 7, 2009

Shipping Overseas Info:

With the Holidays getting closer & closer thought I'd share this

Starting in November (now), we are required to list every item in the box, item by item. So it won't be enough to say "snack items" or homemade....whatever. They want them listed specifically by name and quantity also weight. It'll take more than the few lines on the pre-printed forms so it's recommended using the online customs form for FPO & APO because it'll expand as needed! Whoopee.....let's make it more difficult to mail things to our sailors! At least we still have flat rate boxes ;)

Customs Forms .... Standard & Military FPO/APO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.