Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's An Invasion ..........

of hearts!



While waiting for my thread to come in I made a ton of hearts for a couple of different doilies I want to get done for Valentines Day .... the hard part is done I have all the little buggers done the doily part should be a snap. Do you think I'll have my doilies done in time?

More Hearts

A really good friend that I've known forever sent me a couple of gragh heart patterns .... I think she wants me to make her some ;)





She didn't send me a picture of this one but it looks like it should turn out nice



Still More Hearts



When I went visiting my Blog list this morning "Scotty's Place" was kind enough to share a really nice heart pattern that someone shared with her .... she was looking for a nice looking heart pattern to make coasters.


Within your heart,keep one still secret spot

"Where dreams may go"

5 comments:

  1. Hi Michele,

    Thank you so much for entering my OWOH give-away. I love your beautiful hearts. Great job. They are so delicate and lovely. Just beautiful.

    xo Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these hearts but I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to read the graph patterns. You do such pretty work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a kind comment.

    Your crocheted hearts are lovely...and so many variations!

    I am a crocheter too.

    Please stop by again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really pretty, I love making hearts.. :) yours are great!!! Debb

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bunch of cute hearts you have all over your blog, it's very festive! Thank you for stopping by Loveleigh Treasures and joining my giveaway, I have your name down and wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.