Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day





May the morning sun embrace you
'n fill your heart with song
bring lots of love and friendships
to last your whole life long

May everyday bring laughter
'n joy within your soul
health is what I wish you
never to grow old

May you always have your freedom
walking paths of life
free from care and worry
an ending to all strife

May you find that pot of gold
with Blessings from above
I'm sending luck and rainbows
'n sealed it with a hug

"KISS THE BLARNEY STONE"



What you need to do is:
Clean your computer screen,
then bend over backwards
over your keyboard
and kiss the Blarney Stone



May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead!

The luck of the Irish be with you today and always!



Happy St. Patrick's Day, My Friend!


Photobucket

Thanks for visiting ..........

Within your heart, keep one still secret spot
"Where dreams may go"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.