Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy First Day Of Summer!

I hope your having a blast on the first day of summer .... don't forget it's the longest day of the year :)

I figured I'd start the week off with some promised pictures ... here's the Hook Roll I won at Sunflowerz Crochet




















Crochetville is doing "Holiday's in June this year" and a wonderful Elf all the way from Poland sent me a some gorgeous charted doily patterns along with some handmade goodies ...... I already have a couple doilies that my fingures are itching to do ;)
















I will treasure everything always! Thank you "ElF"






Photobucket
Thanks for visiting ..........Within your heart, keep one still secret spot "Where dreams may go"

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I found your blog! I'm so glad you like the crochet roll. Keep checking my blog, I might be having another giveaway soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.