Monday, June 14, 2010

A Real Stinker!

I took some pictures of the doilies that I promised that I'd show and my plan was to post them come Monday morning (today) ..... well things change, this is lot's more important :)

My oldest son was a real stinker over the weekend!

He's my sailor #1 (I have 3 sons in the Navy) and his ship was getting ready to pull out for a 6 month deployment so of course he had to call home to let mom know what's going on .... he lives in Japan with his family. Well we were talking on the phone for over 2 hours, haveing alot of good laughs and just a really good time and getting ready to say our goodbyes until we talk agian at Christmas time, when he decides to tell me that Jacob is going to be a big brother ...... what a BIG stinker!

Gootta love your family :)




PhotobucketThanks for visiting ..........Within your heart, keep one still secret spot "Where dreams may go"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.