Monday, July 19, 2010

The "C" Word

My Mother was diagnosed with pancratic cancer on July 9th. Any prayers or postive thoughts for her would be greatly appreciated.

My Mother is 85 years young and is a 10 year breast cancer surviver , last summer her tyroid was removed ( there was a pea sized spot of cancer on it) .
I just don't want her to suffer from this and I know it's just going to get worse not better (she is in stage 4).... hopefully the good Lord will take her in his loving arms while she sleeps

As some of you know that have known me for many years my Mother does live with my family



PhotobucketThanks for visiting ..........Within your heart, keep one still secret spot "Where dreams may go"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.