Saturday, July 24, 2010

This And That

I figured I'd do a quick update while I have a few minutes on the comp

Crochet:

This is my Ocean Waves doily all done (except blocking)that I posted a while back .... remember how I wanted to use up some of my varigated pastel thread



Another doily usseing the varigated thread :)





Doily that I'm working on now "6 Swans A Swimming" from "Flower Garden Pineapple Doilies"



CDP"1 = Sea Asters...... from one of the groups I'm in GT ....... boy does this one need BLOCKING!



Military:

Sailor Sons #1 & 3 are both out at sea "LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS"

Sailor Son # 2 came home for a quick visit last weekend to visit with my Mom and the rest of us :)

PhotobucketThanks for visiting ..........Within your heart, keep one still secret spot "Where dreams may go"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. I hope you will consider becoming a Follower of my blog and come back and visit me regularly.